Monday, September 27, 2010

Harden the fcuk up

I have always been excellent at following directions. And I have been able to turn my emotions off at will, in pure sociopath form. How else did I manage to never date or have feelings for a man until my lovely husband?

 I never considered that this may be a tool to cultivate. I have been thinking a lot lately about the futility and soul-energy wasting effects of negative emotions - anger, fear, frustration, irritation, depression, shame. I have been focusing on turning these off. Do not get me wrong, I still feel them. I just allow them to pass through me, recognize and acknowledge them, then let them go like a feather on the wind.

I no longer have time for things that do not inspire me.


"To see the truth with clarity, and to search for a better answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment