Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If you have no voice, scream

This is a particularly stressful time in my life. I don't have a guaranteed position for next year, and I hate the hospital I am currently working at for 5 months straight.

I am very apprehensive about the future. Not because things may not go right and I may not be happy. I am with Jonny, I will always be happy, and there are so many things that bring me joy I am certain I would be content. But it may not be a residency position next year, and regardless, it will mean a move to another city, again.

I also have my yearly exam, the outcome of which will dictate the likelihood of said job next year.  So, until January 29th, please send me your love.

I need some yoga, a hot bath, and a Tony's Organic Market cookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment